Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SHE'S BACK!
The daughter of Spider-Man Swings back into her own comic!

No, I'm not talking about the Spectacular Spider-Girl you can read on Marvel Digital comics. No, not even the inserts into Web of Spider-Man.

I'm talking about the Spectacular Spider-Girl #1 avaliabe in stores MAY 5th!



Writer: Tom Defalco
Artist: Ron Frenz

SPIDER-GIRL'S BACK - AND SHE'S BROUGHT THE PUNISHER WITH HER! As a gang war
threatens to tear her world apart and her clone, the Venom-like hybrid April
Parker adopts a deadly new identity, Mayday Parker's share of the old Parker
luck gets gets cranked up to eleven when Frank Castle comes out of retirement!
Meanwhile the daughter of Captain Amaerica is back on the streets of the MC2
Universe again - in a world racked with crime and despair, can even AMERICAN
DREAM keep hope alive? Here's your chance to get in on the ground floor to see
why SPIDER-GIRL has the most dedicated fans of all! Rated A ...$3.99

In Stores: May 5, 2010


I can't believe it!
When I had heard that Spectacular Spider-Girl was only going to be avaliabe on Marvel Digital Comics, I was crushed. All the hard work put into saving it and now I wouldn't be able to read it (can't get MDC cause of cost).
Then a ray of hope! Spider-Girl's adventures are avaliable only a few issues behind along with many other Spidey title in Web of Spider-Man.
Another lucky break! Spectacular Spider-Girl TradePaperback is now on sale! So you can catch up on what you may have missed in the Amazing Spider-Man Family.
And today I learn that all my searching through Spidey titles for Mayday Parker is over because she's got her own comic again!

I suggest that, if you're interested in buying this first comic, you buy the Paperback I mentioned earlier. Cause it seems that this first issue will pick up where the digest leaves off.


Its true what they say, Spider-Girl really does have the best fans around! Thanks to all who fought for this!

2 comments:

Melody said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!!!! OMGsh OMGsh!!!!
She's back!
....
....
MAYDAY"S BACK!!!! HALLELUIA!

(And a welcome back to yourself as well, Casey!)

Casey said...

I know! I can't wait for May in May! Hee-hee.

(And thank you.)